Saturday, March 16, 2013

Super-duper-chocolatey Muffins


Just about an hour ago I tried to find the perfect Chocolate Muffin recipe. After hours of searching for it on the Internet, I finally came across this beautiful babies:
http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2010/01/14/chocolate-chocolate-chunk-muffins/ 

But as fate has ordained, I didn't have dark chocolate. So I used nougat instead and I guess it turned out to be quite acceptable.
I took care of not measuring the batter for too long, so my sweet little muffins didn't become angry. :]

Here's the result:

 













I got 14 out of it, but I guess, I should have made 12. Then the tops would be way nicer, I think...
But there will always be a next time !
I'm still not sure, if I now found my perfect recipe. Maybe I'll just continue trying out some... ^^

1 comment: