Monday, March 25, 2013

Easy-Peasy Bundt Cake


Hello there! Sorry, I'm a bit late. But here we go!

Last Friday I wanted to prepare something simple and artless. So I decided to try a plain Bundt Cake. Boring, I know! But anyway, ...it's not that bad! :D

 Now I'll show you step by step how I prepared my easy, fluffy, luscious (...) Bundt Cake.


You need:
250g butter or margarine [about 8.8 oz]
250g granulated sugar
1 package [16g] vanilla sugar [or normal sugar and a bit of vanilla extract]
Pinch of salt
4 medium-sized eggs
300g all-purpose flour [about 10.5 oz]
2 tsp. baking powder
About 3 tblsp. milk or creamy liquor (:
+ anything you’d like to add [raisins, smarties, chocolate chunks, …]



Before you start, mix flour and baking powder. Grease and flour the baking pan.
 First beat the butter until it becomes light and fluffy. Then add the sugar [both kinds] and a pinch of salt.
Stir in one egg after another so you get a creamy mixture. Mix in the milk/liquor.
Use a spatula/wooden spoon to blend the flour-mixture. [Don't mix it for too long!!]
 Now you can add anything you want or just leave the batter like this. Be creative!
...or not (:

Now bake the cake for about 50-60 minutes. Eventually use a wooden stick to check if the cake's ready.


If you want, you can now cover the cake with chocolate coating, with icing sugar or do whatever you want to do with this beautiful baby! 
Enjoy!


As you see, I also made some Oreo cookies a few days ago. Maybe I'll show you how to prepare them next time. Have a nice evening!

xoxo
Kaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment